Compliance and Safeguarding Procedure
Sky Tuition Academy follows the Department of Education (DofE) guidelines throughout the compliance procedure.
- Pre-screen telephone interviewed
- Barred Check List
- Face to face interview- Talks through CV in detail to identify areas of expertise
- Discuss and sign the Sky Tuition Academy expectations of standards
Complete following applications:
1. Application form
2. Enhanced DBS Check with 5 years complete history check
3. Right to Work in the UK
3. Disqualification by Association
4. Update Service Consent
5. Convictions and Cautions Disclosure
Following relevant documents are recorded:
1. Passport/ Birth Certificate/ Driving License
2. Proof of name change (if applicable)
3. National Insurance
4. Two types of address proof (Dated within the last three months)
5. Qualification Certificates
6. DBS Certificate
7. Overseas police check
The final stage of our compliance and safeguarding procedure is a comprehensive checklist, which is signed off by two members of the team to ensure a thorough check is completed.
Sky Tuition Academy adheres to and complies with the DBS Code of Conduct. All candidates have a current DBS check and are encouraged to register with the update service.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our service is dedicated to unlocking every child’s potential. we aim to empower, motivate and inspire children to become leaders in learning.