We are establishing tuition centres within schools throughout the Midlands, offering your students’ enhanced guidance from an external tutor. Our tutors liaise with your Heads of Department to ascertain the individual schools’ teaching style and
any individual student’s progress while planning and marking accordingly.
The service offers support to all year groups and abilities without prejudice. The Scheme endeavours to give your existing staff a better work-life balance and to continuously increase pupil attainment.
Your School/Academy stands to improve SATS, GCSE and A-Level results.
Sky Tuition Academy adheres to and complies with the DoE Code of Conduct. All our tutors are subject to a DBS check and are encouraged to register with the update service.
Our Account Management
Our dedicated Account Managers have vital sector specific knowledge and extensive experience in providing quality tailored tuition solutions. We will closely monitor our performance and provide detailed reports as required so that you will consistently receive a maintained quality service.
We have a dedicated team with clear roles and responsibilities, who are tasked to proactively monitor our service and ensure the required level of performance is being delivered.
We help to improve your student's SATS, GCSE and A-Level Results.
We Provide fast support, performance reporting & action plans.
Your dedicated account manager will be the first point of contact at all times.
Your dedicated Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring our tutors and your students’ performance
- Auditing and reviewing service level agreements
- Implementing strategic changes
- Updating legal changes affecting service provision
- The main point of contact for day to day delivery of service
- Liaising with nominated key contacts
- Meeting with Education Managers to understand your environment
- Compliance with contract conditions
- Action plans
- Managing the resourcing and delivery teams
- Ensure service provision KPI’s are maintained and exceeded
agreedquality assurance policies and procedures
consistentsupply of high qualitytuition Initialpoint of contact for complaint handling